The HB range of screwed or flanged immersion heaters is an inexpensive solution for all commercial and industrial hot water cylinders, process tank heating, cooling tower frost protection and other applications which are non-corrosive to the materials of construction. The HB range of heaters can be supplied with an adjustable control thermostat scaled to suit the specific application.
This range is recommended for applications where the equipment cannot be easily drained. Heat is transferred to the liquid by means of removable ceramic heating elements within a carrier tube to allow replacement without draining. Automatic control can be achieved by fitting a thermostat into the integral pocket. Sheath material available in stainless steel or mild steel. Rating up to 6kW.
- Certified weatherproof to IP66
- Robust lightweight aluminium enclosure
- Fitted with control and limit (on request) thermostats
- Suitable for working pressures of up to 8 barg (higher working pressures are available on request)
- All stock coded models fitted with Incoloy 825 elements and 2-off stainless steel thermostat pockets
- Terminal box can be rotated through 360 degrees to allow final cable entry position to be chosen
- Heavy duty brass fixing boss screwed 2”, 2¼” or 2½” BSPP, alternatively supplied with square mounting flange
- Up to two cable entries (standard 1-off)
- Standard immersion heaters are designed for horizontal installation (heaters for vertical installation are available on request)