The HB range of screwed or flanged immersion heaters is an inexpensive solution for all commercial and industrial hot water cylinders, process tank heating, cooling tower frost protection and other applications which are non-corrosive to the materials of construction. The HB range of heaters can be supplied with an adjustable control thermostat scaled to suit the specific application.
Heat is transferred to the liquid by means of Incoloy 825 sheathed heating elements with automatic control being achieved by the integral adjustable thermostat.
- Certified weatherproof to IP66
- Robust lightweight aluminium or mild steel enclosure
- Fitted with control and limit (on request) thermostats
- Suitable for working pressures of up to 8 barg (higher working pressures are available on request)
- All stock coded models fitted with Incoloy 825 elements and 2-off stainless steel thermostat pockets
- Terminal box can be rotated through 360 degrees to allow final cable entry position to be chosen
- Heavy duty brass fixing boss screwed 2”, 2¼” or 2½” BSPP, alternatively supplied with square mounting flange
- Up to two cable entries (standard 1-off)
- Standard immersion heaters are designed for horizontal installation (heaters for vertical installation are available on request)