The MTH range of heaters is a smaller range of immersion heaters that provide an ideal solution when space is at a premium. Each is designed with specific fittings for direct immersion, and are fully certified for use in hazardous areas where the atmosphere is classified as a Zone 1 or 2 (IIA, IIB, IIC) gas group, or a Zone 21 or 22 (IIIA, IIIB, IIIC) dust group.
- 'Plug and play' style heater, screws directly to tank or boss as required.
- Horizontal or vertical installation.
- Suitable for ambient temperatures as low as -60°C (subject to certification parameters). Max ambient limit TBC.
- Different sized withdrawable cartridge elements available.
- Optional built-in thermocouple for over-temperature protection available.
II 2 G D
Ex d IIC T3 Gb
Ex tb IIIC T200°C Db (IP65/68)
CCOE, CSA, CU TR (EAC), INMETRO, KGS to be available shortly
|Cable||3m standard – longer available on request|
|Element Options||Available in 10mm, 16mm and 20mm sheathed variants.|
|Materials||Body: Anodised aluminium 6082 T6
Boss: Stainless steel 316
Element: Stainless steel 316
|Mounting||Threaded SS316 boss suited to client requirements.
Available in a range of sizes in BSP, NPT and Metric fittings.