Hot Oil Systems
SEICO, an EXHEAT Group company, designs heat transfer oil circulation systems that use pumps with magnetic coupling or canned motor circulation pumps to convey thermal oil flow through a closed circuit of up to 400°C / 752°F. Heating is applied by utilizing electrical heating inserts, with heating capacities of up to 20 MW. The systems are plug-and-play units. Depending on your requirements, the units can be equipped with heat exchangers for heating and/or cooling. SEICO's engineering department is specialized in designing customized units in accordance with customers' specification - under careful consideration of hazardous area standards - and are harmonized with specific national and local rules.
Further customers' primary heating sources like steam or hot-water-ring mains are alternatively possible by using SEICO annular-gap heat exchangers.
For "smaller" standardized mobile hot-oil heating / cooling units, please ask for SEICO MHO-type systems (with 15 kW to 60 kW heating capacity, up to 350°C / 662°F operating temperature).
- High adaptability: Heat transfer oil circulation systems are available in a variety of sizes (standard: 15 kW up to 20 MW) with the same quality level due to its modular design.
- Great ecology: The electric Multi-Annular-Ring Split (MRS) heater allows maximum electric efficiency without CO₂ emissions.
- Hot-Oil heating systems operate with low pressures and are easily operable above 200°C / 392°F compared to hot-water systems.
- Worldwide commissioning support and service is provided.
- Coating equipment
- Dryer heating
- Film production
- Tank storage heating
- AD2000 HP0
- ASME Code
- CML (AQSIQ, SQL)
- GOST-R, KOSHA, U-GOST
- DIN 4754
- DIN EN ISO 9001
- DIN EN ISO 3834
- DIN EN 13445
- Explosion Protection Directive 2014/34/EU, ATEX, NEPSI, CCC, IEC-EX
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Further customized certifications can be provided to meet your requirements
- Dye penetrant tests
- Strength and pressure tests
- Tightness tests
- X-ray inspections
- Further customized testing can be provided to meet your requirements