Hot Water Systems
SEICO, an EXHEAT Group company, designs heat transfer water circulation systems that use pumps to convey water through a closed circuit of up to 270°C / 518°F. Heating is applied by using hot steam in a cascade or by utilizing electrical heating inserts - with heating capacities of up to approximately 20 MW. These Hot Water Systems are plug-and play-units. Depending on your requirements, the units can be equipped with heat exchangers for heating and/or cooling. SEICO's engineering department is specialized in designing customized units in accordance with customers' specifications - under careful consideration of hazardous area standards - and are harmonized with specific national and local rules.
Further customers' primary heating sources like hot-oil-ring or hot-water-ring mains are alternatively possible by using SEICO annular-gap heat exchangers.
For "smaller" standardized mobile hot-water heating / cooling units, please ask for SEICO MHW-type systems (15 kW up to 60 kW heating capacity, up to 220°C / 428°F operating temperature).
- High adaptability: Heat transfer water circulation systems are available in a variety of sizes (standard: 15 kW up to 20 MW) with the same quality level due to its modular design.
- Great ecology: Electric heating allows maximum efficiency and low CO₂ emissions.
- Hot-Water circulation systems have an enormous heat transfer efficiency compared to hot-oil.
- Water is easily available, non-toxic and does not burn.
- Worldwide commissioning support and service is provided.
- Coating equipment
- Dryer heating
- Film production
- Tank storage heating
- AD2000 HP0
- ASME Code
- CML (AQSIQ, SQL)
- GOST-R, KOSUA, U-GOST
- DIN EN ISO 9001
- DIN EN ISO 3834
- DIN EN 13445
- Explosion Protection Directive 2014/34/EU, ATEX, NEPSI, CCC, IEC-EX
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Further customized certifications can be provided to meet your requirements
- Dye penetrant tests
- Strength and pressure tests
- Tightness tests
- X-ray inspections
- Further customized testing can be provided to meet your requirements