The MTH range of heaters is a smaller range of immersion heaters that provide an ideal solution when space is at a premium. Each is designed with specific fittings for direct immersion, and is fully certified for use in hazardous areas where the atmosphere is classified as a Zone 1 or 2 (IIA, IIB, IIC) gas group, or a Zone 21 or 22 (IIIA, IIIB, IIIC) dust group.
- 'Plug and play' style heater, screws directly to tank or boss as required
- Fully integrated PCB to control the over temperature, thermometer chip as well as the thermocouple for process control
- Suitable for ambient temperatures as low as ≤40°C to ≤60°C
- Long term stability
- Variable length elements and duties
- 1/2" BSP or NPT fixing as standard - Suitable to work with most adaptors
- Fully 321 stainless steel elements and fixing. Optional materials including NACE requirements available on request
- Suitable for working pressures up to 18.3 bar g
II 2 G D
Ex d IIC T6…T1 Gb
Ex tb IIIC T85°C….T450°C Db (IP66/68)
Hardware assessed for use in SIL applications
|3m standard – longer available on request
|15mm elements 321 Stainless Steel as standard
|Body: Anodised aluminium 6082 T6
Boss: Stainless steel 316
Element: Stainless steel 316
|Threaded 321 stainless steel boss suited to client requirements.
Available in a range of sizes in BSP, NPT and Metric fittings.